Sunday, May 2, 2010

One of the Three.....




I am working on a set of three 12x12 canvases. My hope was to have them all completed by the end of this weekend. Instead of being able to draw and paint like I planned, I was comforting my son during all the storms this weekend. We spent some time in the storm shelter Saturday. A cozy party of 16 people and 4 dogs were in our small safe room. I am so thankful the storms passed with no damage here. I pray for the families that were not as fortunate.


Today has been beautiful and I have been productive- YEAH!!! The first picture is the fabrics that will be in the little one's room. The second picture is a look at one of the canvases I finished today. I am still finishing up the other 2. I hope you like what you see!

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Oak Table said...

AMAZING!!! It is beautiful!!!

May 3, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home