Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm finally here!

I love anything artsy! Vivid colors, blossoms, stripes and bold designs make me HAPPY! I enjoy doodling out a design and then painting it onto a canvas-GLORY!!! I would love to paint a little diddy for you! If you want to add some whimsy or color to a room then this is a neat way to do it! I will post a couple of examples of canvases I have done soon.

Now I would like to know a little about what really makes you happy? What do you do to unwind? Also, what are some fun and affordable ideas to keep the kids entertained during Spring Break?

Well- it is past my bedtime! This whole blog thing is a little intimidating! It took forever to focus once I saw the empty title box.....minutes ticked by as I wondered what the heck this post would be about- wow! Photos will be added soon.....

Warning: My punctuation is hideous- However, I feel that once you graduate High School you are free to dash, comma and dot wherever you fancy! So, if you are offended by this slight blog blemish- I apologize ahead of time! And if you would like to add a little SpunKy Kiwi to your home- just let me know!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO BLOGLAND SWEETEST ONE!!! This is a super fun (just like you!) site. Great pix of the canvas. It's awesome.

Lovin YOU...

Y'Mama

March 18, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home